As with anything else in life, there are some practicalities to keep in mind.
Fees & Terms and Conditions
1. The first session, of 60 minutes, at Life Key is free of charge.
2. Subsequent sessions, of 50 minutes, are invoiced at the time and have a two week payment term. Cash payments are also possible.
3. The hourly rate at Life Key is €80 per hour for Counselling; for Coaching sessions 21% VAT applies, and is added.
4. Life Key services are often covered by health insurance when there is ‘aanvullende’ (additional coverage in your insurance package), and can be claimed by you. To be sure, check with your insurance provider. A referral from your GP (Huisarts) is not necessary.
5. Life Key dedicates 15% of the weeks’ sessions to individuals who have financial difficulty in meeting payments. Individuals wishing to discuss this option are encouraged to contact Lamprini.
6. Sessions cancelled with 24hrs notice are not charged. Sessions cancelled at the last moment, and no shows will be invoiced at the full amount.
7. All information shared during a session, or about a client, is kept in the utmost of confidentiality at all times. Only under the following conditions can this be broken:
Risk of client harming others or themselves.
Incidents of domestic violence, abuse or neglect
of minors, elderly or people with disabilities.
If so ordered, due to a court order or legal
8. If you you have any complaints and we cannot find a way to settle them together. Lifekey is registered with the NVPA. This is a recognized professional association for psychosocial therapists and are amongst other things experts in handling complaints and disputes in care and welfare. You read how to deal with your complaint on the website of the NVPA.